Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday.....Woooohooooo!

Yes I did make it to yet another friday. I woke up in a great mood and have not let anything bother me today. Its friday by goodness! How come it seems to work like that for most people. I mean whats so special about friday. It use to be the last work day in the week but not anymore. Most people have to work weekends or just saturdays. However, there always seems to be something special about a friday that makes it just a pinch better than any other day of the week. Maybe its in the way the planets revolve or the earth turns. Anyways, friday always seems special to me. I looked forward to this day all week and now its here. I sure hope it makes a special day for you too. If you get down or are feeling a bit low just remember today is friday and how excited it makes ole cleotus. thanks! oh, crap, I forgot I have to freakin work saturday. So much for happy friday. Reckon I'm lookin forward to saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment